Where Is The Best Place To Get Clear Aligners In Brisbane?
Clear aligner treatment, like SureSmile or Invisalign, involves wearing a clear aligners to progressively move your teeth into their ideal position.
They have transformed and modernised the process of teeth straightening for patients and dentists alike. As we have explained in a previous blog, these aligners are now a favoured option for improving and enhancing your smile. Here’s a quick summary of some of the benefits of clear aligners:
- They are a virtually invisible and discrete way to straighten your smile (most people won’t even know you are wearing the aligners)
- Clear aligners are considered to be a more comfortable teeth straightening option in comparison to traditional orthodontic treatments
- At most of our dental professionals, It is an affordable treatment option. Research “dentist near me” to find the most competitive prices
- Most modern clear aligners, like SureSmile and Invisalign, are customised to suit the unique shape and nature of your mouth
- They provide long-lasting/permanent teeth straightening results
- Your dentist may be able to discuss using aligners with other dental technologies to enhance your smile.
Not only are there multiple dentists who can offer teeth straightening treatment with clear aligners, but there are also different brands that can produce the clear aligners. SureSmile aligners and Invisalign aligners are two of the most popular brands. Each create your personalised sets of aligners in their own cutting-edge laboratories.
Everything you need to know about SureSmile clear aligners.
The River City Dental team has extensive experience providing SureSmile aligner treatment to patients in the Brisbane area. Moreover, here are some of the most common questions asked by our dentist patients (plus our answers to them):
- What is the process for creating aligners?
The SureSmile process has multiple steps. First, a 3D model of your teeth is created, allowing your clinician to analyse your bite from every angle possible. I this model and our state-of-the-art treatment planning software, movement of each tooth is calculated with unparalleled precision too. From here, your dentist can determine your optimal and completely customised treatment plan. Finally, your custom aligners are made using industry leading clear Essix plastic materials at a SureSmile laboratory. In addition to it, the dentist near you can pass these onto you and provide all the necessary advice regarding how to effectively wear the aligners.
- Can River City Dental provide aligners?
Yes – we can! If you’ve considered clear aligners, we would be more than happy to discuss the treatment options with you.
- How long does SureSmile treatment take to complete?
The length of your personalised SureSmile treatment plan may depend on how far your teeth need to be moved to create a straighter smile too. For some people, the treatment may be as short as six months, whereas other patients may need to wear the sets of aligners for up to two years.
- Are SureSmile clear aligners appropriate for you?
Finally, these aligners are suitable for anybody wishing to straighten their smile over time, however, your dentist in Indooroopilly will need to determine whether SureSmile treatment is suited to specific concerns.
Why are we preferred dentists for aligners in Indooroopilly?
At River City Dental, we are proud to offer some of the most modern dental services and progressive treatment in the Brisbane region. In addition to that, our dental implants are leading the way in offering enhanced patient experiences and modern dentistry. Similarly, some of the reasons we are chosen by hundreds of families and individuals across Brisbane include:
- Gentle dental treatment
- A comfortable and welcoming dental clinic environment
- Convenient dental clinic location – West Brisbane
- Leading-edge dental technology and tools
- A wide range of dental services, including cosmetic dentistry and emergency dentistry
- Affordable treatment plans
- An experienced dentist who really cares about you!
We are glad to offer this aligners as one of our dental services, alongside our other cosmetic dentistry services and dental implants services in Brisbane. You will need to book an appointment with our team and discuss the treatment options with us .
You may also like the best way to straighten your smile